Harbour Hospice team members provide the following
services to patients, family members and friends:
- Assess pain and discomfort on every visit.
- Are available for the patient and family twenty four hours a
day, seven days a week.
- Offers daily team visits.
- Aggressively manages pain and symptoms on every visit for
both verbal and non-verbal patients.
- Quickly responds to changes in the patient’s conditions and
- Regularly communicates with the family about the patient.
- Reduces unnecessary visits to physicians, hospitals, and
- Provides counseling for end of life issues and concerns such
as advance directives, DNR orders, and funeral planning.
- Assesses and counsels for bereavement from start of care
for a minimum of thirteen months after the patient dies.
Harbour Hospice Services